Re: is/hasAdaption

Madeleine,

as I understand it - there is not much point in having to specify the
is/has adaptation - there will be multiple format combinations
available and I think we infer from the choice of a user for captions
that they do not need audio (might get it but need text alternative
(captions) whenever there is audio).

As we have abandoned the idea of 'original version' of a resource
(except for where this is identified using appropriate, other metadata
based on FRBR or the equivalent), it is not necessary to specify all
the alternatives as such - instead I thought we'd agreed to specify
the set of accessMedia that would give complete access to the
resource. Is that not right ???

Liddy