last last cfp

Charles and all

Have seen this thread but have not had the chance to contribute

just a thought

I would not want to add to your workload, but wonder if this accessibility
work for schema metadata would deserve to be written up as an article for
our special issue
http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/blog/special-issue-call-semantic-web-interfaces

we are a bit late doing reviews, and think if you are interested and work
quickly we may be able to consider one more  late submission before closing
the call

thanks

PDM