Re: [a11y-metadata-project] accessHazard

Matt and I have been found out.  Sorry for that.

We've been much less than happy with Googledocs for this project.  And the wiki technology has not been our friend either.
That's part of why the "practical properties guide" is in the wiki...  it was MUCH easier to format this in the wiki than in google docs (and we tried a few different ways).

Once this content is firm, we can look to publish with real tools, whether non-wiki HTML editors, indesign, or something else. But it's pointless to do that until we have a firm base.

For now, I will update the spec to refer to wcag2.3, and hope that WCAG2.3 will take on the larger set of hazards than just ones that are expected in HTML (sound, motion)