Re: [a11y-metadata-project] accessHazard

Charles,

This is behind a google-docs authentication so I can't read it - are you
able to change settings so I can ?  I presume its very similar to what
we defined in AfA 3.0 and points to the WCAG checkpoint ? (why re-invent
wheels unless they don't roll).

Over a slightly longer timescale it might be appropriate for a
definition to be incorporated in the ISO 24751 registry that RTFL/GPII
are planning to host.

Best

andy