Re: accessHazard

oh, I am not sure we can have values like yes and no for open searches
etc ....

As I see it, the tricky part of designing metadata is finding the
right way to be consistent and still convey a useful message - very
tricky.

For example, we could define the term accessHazard as one only to be
used where there has been evaluation of the resource - then we cut it
down to two possibilities for flashing. Charles has argued that it is
more likely to be correct if it is used to show there isn't a hazard
than that there is. I am not sure of this (too old to think this one
through) but I am concerned that if a new accessMedia is added, it
might add a hazard to a resource that didn't have one.

There is more thinking to do and I am happy to go with the flow on
this..

Liddy