Actions and Online Presence

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 20:16:48 +0100
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
CC: online-presence@googlegroups.com, activity-streams@googlegroups.com, mail@milstan.net
Aloha o/

/* I cc online-presence and activity-streams lists finding this relevant
to work happening in all of them */

Looking at Action subtree [1] I started thinking about *Online Presence*
and recalled OPO [2] Online Presence Ontology.

I find subtypes of opo:Action - opo:Listening, opo:Reading,
opo:WorkingOnProject super useful, for example all my friends could see
which online video podcast i watch at this very moment. They also might
map to schema:ReadAction, schema:ListenAction, schema:CreateAction

Serching archives of public-vocabs and activity-streams I don't find
that much discussions about *Online Presence*. I would happily create
proposal [4] for it so we can keep it in our minds while we tweek Action
subtree. I also cc Milan Stankovic coordinating OPO development.

Mahalo :)

[1] http://schema.org/docs/full.html
[2] http://online-presence.net/
[3]