Re: JSON-LD in examples invalid due to comments

On Nov 28, 2013, at 2:48 AM, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@unibw.de> wrote:

> Just my two cents: Would it be completely unthinkable to introduce a syntax for comments in JSON and JSON-LD?

It's outside the scope of JSON-LD to change the base JSON syntax, but if this were supported in JSON, JSON-LD would pick it up automatically.

Alternatively, using an undefined key, such as @comment, would work transparently.

<script type="application/ld+json">
{
  "@comment": "John listened to Pink with Steve at Anna's appartment on his iPod.",