Re: Accessibility for schema.org Re: Updated Wiki to cover proposal

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:22:53 +0100, Peter F. Patel-Schneider
<pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:

> You mean like "emergency" is likely to make you think of "A specific
> branch of medical science that [...] deals with the evaluation and
> initial treatment of medical conditions caused by trauma or sudden
> illness."?
>
> I think that the non-general purpose name genie is firmly out of the
> schema.org bottle.

RIght. But changing the "prefix" in this case (unlike medicalEmergency
which would probably still produce the wrong association) is probably a
reasonable solution to the problem.

cheers

Chaals