Re: New version of schema.org is in LOV

Hmm. Doing a quick diff of 1.0c vs. 1.0d and skimming the first few
results shows the description of the "validFrom" property on
http://schema.org/AggregateOffer changed from "The beginning of the
validity of offer, price specification, or opening hours data." to
"The date when the permit becomes valid." -- which does not make sense
at all in that context.

I'll take a closer look at more of the properties later on (lack of
time right now) but perhaps some of the changes to standalone property
descriptions filtered back into the type descriptions in a more
rigidly consistent but not necessarily positive way...