RE: [a11y-metadata-project] Updated Wiki to cover proposal

I have updated Charles McN's edits to the page http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Accessibility to complete the proposal.

The changes are minor organizational and grammatical, changing the prefix of the terms from "access" to "accessibility," improving ambiguities in descriptions and making the properties deferred from the specification more clear.

From: a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com <a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 6:44 PM
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>; a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com
Subject: [a11y-metadata-project] Updated Wiki to cover proposal

Hi,

I updated the Wiki page for the proposal, to separate out the things that
we hope to adopt in schema.org this week.

Note that I did a really rushed job (hopefully I'll have time to improve
on it when I am back from the dentist later), and that I haven't yet done
the work of annotating more clearly what we expect to happen with the rest
of the proposal.

But I figured it was important to communicate at least this much instead
of getting the whole message right before saying anything.

cheers

Chaals