Re: [a11y-metadata-project] accessibility RDFS write-up

On 2013-11-07, at 5:21 PM, Charles Myers wrote:

> So, let's make sure that we have the draft .7 of the specification as right as it can be, and then we can open it up for public comment once we have it in a steady state.
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Accessibility
>
> And then let's take up issues 6 and 7 on the list with passion after that

+1 for getting what we've got so far out there for feedback as soon as possible.

Point of interest: We're actually starting to look into designing metadata authoring supports based on this proposed data model, and one of the things we're considering is how much of the metadata can be "computed" automatically, and how much of it requires human consideration (our goal is to automate as much as possible, to reduce the burden on the author). The list of possible combinations of access modes that could be considered sufficient is something that will be computed, not something that the author will have to provide.

Chuck, thanks for coalescing all of our discussions into the resulting draft, it's helpful to see it all pulled together.

acheetham@ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University