Re: status of the TV/Radio proposal

I do agree that general-sounding terms should not be used for specific
notions.  There are lots more such in the proposal, e.g., Series, Season,
Episode, Clip.

It appears to me that there are several occurrences of this already in
schema.org, e.g, the use of Abdomen for physical medical examination of the
abdomen, Float for floating point number, and object for the thing acted upon
by an action.

A solution, of course, is to use longer identifiers, e.g.,
areaWithinWhichUsersCanExpectToReachTheBroadcastService.   This can get rather
unwieldy, however.   An interesting compromise is to use something like CURIES
http://www.w3.org/TR/curie/ where a long name is abbreviated in a flexible manner.

peter