Re: Minutes from the Novermebr 5, 2013 Accessibility Metadata Working Group call

+Cc: TV Raman

On 6 November 2013 14:41, Charles Myers <charlesm@benetech.org> wrote:
> We had another action-packed working group call yesterday, with a set of
> tweaks and name changes applied to the properties and values. We also have
> taken greater advantage of the extension mechanism on property values to
> keep the vocabulary smaller and more manageable.
>
> I've copied the notes below, and they are available on our wiki.  See
> https://wiki.benetech.org/display/a11ymetadata/Minutes+11-05-2013
>
> Note that these minutes are the union of October 29 and November 5, as we
> reviewed and refined October 29 minutes in this meeting.
>
> The next steps are that I'll be editing this into the next version of the
> specification in the next few days. Be on the lookout for more
> announcements.

Sounds like you've been very busy! Will someone who is following this
closely be in a position to produce an updated version of the draft
RDFS configuration file we'll need for schema.org? If not, let me know
if you need help (presumably once the revised spec is out). The
current version I've drafted is at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/default/schema.org/ext/accessibility.html

Dan