Comments on Reservations, Orders drafts (was Re: Schema.org update: new and updated proposals)

Most of the new vocab discussion here in the last 2 weeks has been
about Actions. Therefore I just want to draw attention again to the
"Orders", "Reservations" and (the tiny) "EmailMessage" proposals
linked below.

Any comments/concerns on those docs? I'd like to get them in the queue
for addition if we have rough consensus that adding them would be a
step forward for schema.org...

Dan

On 12 May 2013 01:41, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> New additions to WebSchemas Wiki from schema.org team
>
> I've just been updating the WebSchemas Wiki to share some drafts that
> the schema.org team are considering adding to schema.org, as well as
> making a pass over the Wiki to bring it closer to being up-to-date
> w.r.t. schema.org.
>
> As always http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas is the front page, with
> proposals listed at
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals
>
> Please comment here or in the Wiki; if you reply in email, do change
> the Subject: line to a more specific topic, to help people keep track
> of the discussion.
[...]