Re: SemTechSF next week?

I'll be there Monday, Tuesday and the better part of Wednesday.

On Tuesday morning I'll be hosting a BoF networking event on SEO & Semantic
Marketing:
http://bit.ly/semtechseobof

Tuesday afternoon I'll be joined by my colleagues Barbara Starr and Matthew
Brown for the panel discussion "Search Engine Marketing in a Semantic
World":
http://bit.ly/semtechsem

Unsurprisingly, schema.org will be a prominent feature of this discussion,
given its lineage and its importance in contemporary search marketing. :)