Re: SemTechSF next week?

Hi Dan,

I'm there for a limited time. I get in Sat eve and will be at the Sunday
evening do. Happy to meet up during the say on Sunday. I'll be heading
home Monday evening. Sandro and EricP are around but I'm not sure what
their arrival and departure times are. I think they'll be there for most
of the event if not all of it.

Might be a useful opp to talk about future of vocab management etc. at
w3.org - ideally with Sandro too as he's point man on this for us.

Phil.

On 28/05/2013 22:19, Dan Brickley wrote:
> Who here will be at the SemTechSF event in San Francisco next week?
>
> http://semtechbizsf2013.semanticweb.com/
>
> There will be some chances to meet up to talk about schema.org &
> related but I'd like to get an idea of who is around before proposing
> something more concrete...

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/
+44 (0)7887 767755