RE: Actions in Schema.org - Potential vs Performed Actions

Thanks for clarifying Charlie.

I noticed in that there is still an ActionStatus property but now it is on
ActionActivity, so how does it differ in solving Potential vs Performed
actions?

In schema.org, schemas are split into multiple types where there is
potential for many:1 or many:many relationships, or when there is potential
for re-use in other places. But here ActionActivity & Action will always go
hand in hand together, so why split into 2 types?