Re: schema.org contentLocation question

Actually at properties table for LocalBusiness you may find parts "Properties from Place" and "Properties from Organization" which means that LocalBusiness is inherited from both.

And it is stated in GettingStarted Guide (http://schema.org/docs/gs.html#schemaorg_types):
> Actually, a LocalBusiness is a more specific type of Place and a more specific type of Organization, so it inherits properties from both parent types

But I agree. It seems we should indicate this multiple inheritance more clearly.
----
Best,
Alex