Re: Actions in Schema.org

On 14 May 2013 18:49, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote:
> Laying out some side by side comparisons of the two models would be an
> excellent start, as would having a clear side-by-side comparison of
> the intended use cases, features and requirements. From there we can
> see what alignment we can achieve.

Agreed. Late last year, we circulated an earlier version of an Actions
design, but it didn't have any concrete use cases documented. This
latest version is less cryptic, and the accompanying schemas
(reservations, orders) give some idea for possible applications.

Can you suggest a nice collection of activity streams sample data we
could work from?

Dan