Re: schema.org proposal for extending Thing

I like "sameAs" as a way to identify an object with one or more well-known
external entities. Let's ship it!

As for categorization, it seems we already have a trend toward
type-specific category properties (FoodEstablishment.servesCuisine,
JobPosting.occupationalCategory, Event.eventCategory (proposed),
Article.articleSection, etc.), so maybe we should just continue in that
vein for your POI work rather than adding Thing.category.  Using
type-specific category properties also makes it easier to document
specifically what kinds of values are most useful, including external
enumerations <http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/ExternalEnumerations> in
some cases.

jb