Re: Proposal: Slideset

Sorry, Karen, I think I wasn't clear.

I am asking about representing the slides themselves, but partly because
I want to use them to link to events (with recordings very like TED
ones... in spirit, I can't speak for quality ;) )

What I meant about FRBR is that it's a vocabulary often used to
represent how a creative work derives from a creative work derives from
a creative work. I've in mind that next week's webinar presentation will
have an updated (but derived) slideset from the one next week, and this
may lead to a third derivative for a couple of conferences in the coming
weeks.

Barry