Re: Proposal: Slideset

They seem to link to social media well, tracking tweets of their objects
for instance, but not to one another.

On the stuff you've started (user views, favourites, etc.) they've a
lot. (I've some questions on that, but I can ask offline...)

Still, you need pro subscriptions to get the time-based stuff I want to
encode directly, rather than by polling.

Barry