Re: Proposal: Slideset

Thought about ImageGallery and some others.

In this case I'm less interested in the 'containership' than in the
(distinctive?) property of having being delivered in certain real life
(physical, like meetups and conferences) and virtual events (like our
webinar next week), and these being captured in media objects (in our
case Vimeo recordings).

I don't think this is just an academic niche, but also common in
business. It does raise the spector of wanting FRBR-like chains of
derivatives though...

Cheers,

Barry