From: Thad Guidry [mailto:thadguidry@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 12:20 PM
To: Marian, Radu
Cc: public-vocabs@w3.org; Alexey Zakhlestin
Subject: RE: how to go about creating a new vocab?

I think you are really asking where you can store your draft vocabulary , work on it, and then later publish it ?
On May 2, 2013 11:15 AM, "Marian, Radu" <radu.marian@baml.com<mailto:radu.marian@baml.com>> wrote:
Alex,

Thank you - I did see them both.  They may satisfy basic Web and Social access control needs.

However our goal is to standardize on an IAM vocabulary in Cloud/Enterprise. It should cover all IAM phases - Access Design, Request, Approval, Provisioning, Runtime, Review, Analytics, and Reconciliation.

Here is the latest model snapshot https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cloudauthz/download.php/49053/entitlement.ontology.png

P.S. I am working on a write-up to describe this model.

Regards,
Radu Marian, MSCS, SCEA, CISSP
Bank of America - Charlotte, NC
VP, Architect 2, Enterprise Security Architecture
Business phone number: (704) 628-6874<tel:%28704%29%20628-6874>
an Enterprise without Ontology is like a country without a map.