LRMI inclusion status

From: Jim Klo <jim.klo@sri.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 22:56:57 +0000
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Greetings,

I'm chief architect of Learning Registry (http://learningregistry.org).

One of the projects I'm working on right now is to enhance Learning Registry's publishing capabilities to accept and validate Schema.org with LRMI additions.

I'm trying to derive what the current status is on adoption is, what the timeline might be, etc. As from discussions that I've had/viewed on/off list seem to indicate that this might be stalled? It seems to be unclear.

If anyone can provide insight into this on/off list that would be great.

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer