Re: LocalBusinessDepartment proposal for schema.org.

Jason,

faceting doesn't change the namespace, it mainly allows you to combine
data at the time of instance creation. Essentially, some data "groups"
are declared as available to all schemas. Library classifications do
this with a select set of facets, mainly place and time, but in some
areas of the classification there are others.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net