Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

Use an external enumeration FOR NOW.  Details here:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/ExternalEnumerations

Q: Why don't you support other vocabularies such as FOAF, SKOS, etc?

In creating schema.org, one of our goals was to create a single place where
webmasters could go to figure out how to mark up their content, with
reasonable syntax and style consistency across types. This way, webmasters
only need to learn one thing rather than having to understand different,
often overlapping vocabularies. A lot of the vocabulary on schema.org was
inspired by earlier work like Microformats, FOAF, OpenCyc, etc. Many terms
in schema.org came through collaborations, and we acknowledge these on the
schema.org site rather than by making our markup more complex. See
also our external
enumerations<http://blog.schema.org/2012/05/schemaorg-markup-for-external-lists.html>
mechanism
for handling enumerated lists of entities.

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry