From: Thad Guidry [mailto:thadguidry@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:14 AM
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: Re: Proposal: VisualArtwork

Thanks Thanigai,

Can you point us to some references out there that have some data around the usage of a ColorSwatch ?

Existing data sources that have the metadata to fill in a ColorSwatch properly ?

Which industry systems or software uses the concept Type of a ColorSwatch that you know of ?  or is this an internal model that your developing ?

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry