Re: Proposal: VisualArtwork

Thanigai,

Thanks for the references and links.

I do have one question:  Why the use of the percentage property ?  Where
would the use of that property be beneficial for a person analyzing it, or
even software somewhere ?  To me the other 2 properties make sense and I
see their usefulness in capturing it generically as possible. But I do not
see the broad usefulness of the percentage property, even for a software
tool or person doing a query for a set of ColorSwatches ?  Can you explain
its usefulness to lay persons such as us on this list ?

( BTW, your labs.art.com link is an amazing discovery tool with
ColorSwatches ! Nice ! )