Re: Breadcrumbs proposal

From: Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:47:16 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Can anybody tell me whatever happened to the Breadcrumb proposal
(http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Breadcrumbs)?

Isn't it about time something is done about the current state of the
schema.org breadcrumb property? It seems crazy to me to keep
suggesting to add new items to schema.org if we can't fix what's
already there - It's getting tiresome to keep falling back to the
data-vocabulary.org breadcrumb because the schema.org version has been
put on ice.