Re: Vehicles, and customizable products

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:42:41 +0200
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To: Francois-Paul Servant <francoispaulservant@gmail.com>

On Jul 27, 2013, at 9:29 AM, Francois-Paul Servant wrote:

> It has not been completely easy to get a markup that gives what I want in Google's testing tool, but it turned out to be almost possible.

As a side-comment: I recommend debugging new, advanced markup proposals in Microdata syntax instead of RDFa, since I have experienced that the Google testing tool more reliably detects the most important entity type of a page in Microdata syntax than in RDFa.

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen

e-mail:  hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org