Re: schema.org growth what are the limits?

Dear Dan and Bernard,

According with the Schema terms http://schema.org/docs/terms.html it is
clear that it is intended to be an open vocabulary. I would expect a
perpetual beta developing along with the need of its founders.

Therefore let's encourage people to don't get worried on the size and
start doing applications just using the classes and properties they need.

For example, sometime ago Google used URI's for places (hard to find now
an example) but recently they use a "producer" URL
http://google.com/producer/s/CBIwxaDbZA
<http://google.com/producer/s/CBIwxaDbZA> as well as "publishers" URLs.

So this Schema.org will never end unless it will be discontinued by its
founders.

Regards,
Adrian

--