Update: VisualArtwork type proposed in May this year

From: Paul Watson <lazarus@lazaruscorporation.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 10:57:18 +0100
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi

Some months ago I proposed a VisualArtwork type (details at
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/VisualArtwork)

I have just made 1 edit to the wiki to change the "materials" property
to the singular "material", which is more in line with other schemas
(where properties are described in the singular), and allows multiple
materials used on a single piece of artwork to be marked up
individually, e.g.

Thanigai Vellore has also added their suggestions for a ColorPalette
addition to the VisualArtwork type on the wiki yesterday. I have no
objections to this addition, even though I would not use those
properties myself - I can see that it might be useful for certain
applications of the schema.

There didn't seem to be any objection to the VisualArtwork proposal back
in May
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013May/0024.html)
and several people welcomed/seconded it, and so I was wondering:

What is the process to move this proposal to full inclusion and
publication on schema.org?

Thanks,

Paul

--