Re: schema.org 1.0b update

Hi Bernard,
thanks for spotting this; however, I do not think this requires action, since:

a) practically, this is relevant only for triggering the proper acknowledgments in the html documentation
b) conceptually one could argue that the set of people who created or were involved in the creation of GoodRelations are some kind of http://schema.org/Organisation ;-)=

Martin

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group