Re: schema.org 1.0b update

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:56:21 +0200
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 24 July 2013 18:49, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com> wrote:

>> You are right; there was another small fix. Instead of the
>> experimental 'domain' and 'range' properties, it now uses
>> http://schema.org/domainIncludes and http://schema.org/rangeIncludes

> Oh boy, I'm sorry, but...
>
> Those 2 are going to get us in trouble quick, unless you also include at
> least 1 simple example on each of those property descriptions, Dan.

Yes, you're right - they need examples. I'll get examples attached to
Property and Class initially. They're mostly for internal
documentation purposes (since rdfs:range and rdfs:domain weren't quite
right). Given this use, it's probably best to handle their
documentation alongside an update to
http://schema.org/docs/extension.html i.e. showing how extensions
proposals can be made machine readable.