Re: Redefine and reuse?

On 24 July 2013 17:17, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wonderful.
>
> Thanks Richard and Karen.  Will join the discussion and see where I can lend
> a hand.

:)

In general, there is a limit to how many topics can be discussed
in-depth here. Different species of expert live in different parts of
the Internet, and we can't expect everyone to join the broader
public-vocabs discussion. There are other forums already such as
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lrmi and
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sports-schema-collab but more
broadly, W3C offers a Community Group mechanism
http://www.w3.org/community/ which can be used for more focussed,
topic-specific collaboration. So long as all these discussions are
linkable in the Web, it doesn't hugely matter whether they are in W3C
community groups, google groups or elsewhere...

cheers,

Dan