Re: Redefine and reuse?

This is a great example that allows us to get back to the original
question, which I think is one for this group. When one encounters a
property or class that one would like to use in a way that is "not
exactly as initially meant" - what is the preferred approach?

We could:
1) use it, and rely on documentation to clarify our community's use
2) redefine it, so that it fits better into our use case
3) create a super-property or class and a new subproperty or class
4) create a new, unrelated property within our own community space

If there is no overall preference, then does this group want to
entertain ad hoc suggestions for changes to definitions of properties
and classes?

kc