Re: Schema.org extension proposal for job market

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:13:06 -0500
To: (wrong string) ™ich Mynarz <mynarzjindrich@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
> Regarding the Indeed Schema.org markup, could you point me to an example
> URL that contains it? I can't find one.
>
> Best,
>
> Jindrich

Here's one:
http://www.indeed.com/q-Advanced-Retail-Manager-l-Birmingham,-MI-jobs.html

On the Indeed.com query pages, I just right click the page in Google Chrome
and Inspect Element on a blank area of the page, this opens up the
developer console.  Then do a CTRL-F to search for "schema.org" or even
"itemprop" or "itemscope".

I typically find Schema.org types on sites just using Google site search:

site:indeed.com "schema.org/JobPosting"

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>