Re: Proposal: Collection

> Subject to feedback,

Thanks!

> Perhaps even saying that they're owl:equivalentProperty

Would owl:equivalentProperty be accurate?

Or, would `schema:isPartOf` be mappable to `dcterms:isPartOf`? [1]

In OWL, `dcterms:isPartOf` is an `owl:AnnotationProperty` [3][4].

How would the `rdfs:range` and `rdfs:domain` restrictions map over? [2][5]

Why even restrict the `rdfs:range`?

Do we need to infer that the (super-)type of an `schema:isPartOf`
object is `schema:CreativeWork`?

[1] http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-isPartOf
[2] http://bloody-byte.net/rdf/dc_owl2dl/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref/#AnnotationProperty-def