Consumption of health/medical annotated content?

From: Samuel Croset <croset@ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:53:42 +0000
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Hi community,

I am currently developing a biomedical resource and I was considering
annotating some of its content with schema.org medical types.

I know and see the benefit of marked content for products or movies for
instance, and I was wondering what was the status for the biomedical
domain? Is this information currently processed too?

Thanks for your input!

Samuel