Re: Proposal for new Schema.org mark-up: Vacation Rentals

But Yannis is asking about making the connections of a Product to an
Industry, I think.

For instance, he is selling some Product: A roll of wire.  What industry is
he in ?  What industry is he primarily interested in selling or marketing
to ?

A roll of wire is used across many, many industries.  Perhaps Yannis only
wants to let Search users know that his roll of wire is specialized for a
particular industry ?  How does he do that ?

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org