Re: Proposal for new Schema.org mark-up: Vacation Rentals

A Thing (which is the more general Schema.org type for Product) can use the
additionalType property that specifies a URL. See http://schema.org/Thing

and URL could be the SKOS concept of a Vacation_rental like this one:
http://live.dbpedia.org/page/Category:Vacation_rental

I think ?

--
-Thad