Schema.org speaker for panel in Melbourne

From: David F. Flanders <david.flanders@ands.org.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:05:47 +1100
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
TBL is giving a public lecture in Melbourne (Australia) and we are having a
workshop and panel debate prior to his lecture on the day.  We'd like to
have someone representing schema.org ideally for both:

a.) a morning workshop giving examples for how schema.org can be added to a
website (we need someone in person), and

b.) for an afternoon panel debate (we could potentially VideoConf someone
in, but we are hoping to try and find someone in Aus who is actively using
schema.org who can be there in person to relate their real world
experience).

Is there anyone on list who is from Aus who might be willing to attend,
event details here:

http://linkedopendata-melbourne.eventbrite.com/

Greatly appreciated for any contacts.

Kind Regards,