Re: Proposal for new Schema.org mark-up: Vacation Rentals

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 23:57:32 +0100
Cc: public-vocabs@w3.org
To: Καραγιαννίδης Γιάννης <giankar@gmail.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Hi,
Thanks for your proposal. I would suggest to incorporate the existing GoodRelations extensions for accommodations from

    http://purl.org/acco/ns

into schema.org, since it should provide a generic pattern for all kinds of accommodations and accommodation features.

I can work on that if there is consensus about this.

Martin

On Jan 7, 2013, at 6:53 PM, Καραγιαννίδης Γιάννης wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I’m starting this discussion with regards to the creation of a new Schema.org mark-up concerning the Vacation Rental industry.
>
> The description of the proposal can be found here: http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/VacationRentals
>

> Additionally, the proposal has been added to the proposal page: http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals
>

> I'm looking forward to receive some feedback from you before proceeding to the next level of the proposal - some examples with HTML5 code
>

> Thank you for your time!
>

> Regards,
>
> Giannis Karagiannidis

martin hepp