Incomplete reviews Schema - why?

From: (wrong string) Καραγιαννίδης Γιάννης <giankar@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 15:58:57 +0000
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm testing the reviews schema with the foolowing data:

Item
type:http://schema.org/reviewproperty:
author:XXXX XXXXX
name:Bla bla bla bla bla
reviewrating:
Item 2
datepublished:2012-16-07reviewbody:Bla Bla Bla Bl

On Google's rich snippet tool, I'm getting a "Warning: Incomplete microdata
with schema.org."

I've compared my code with other examples and I cannot spot any difference
on the properties that I make use and they 're making use - am I missing
something? What does the reviews schema require in order to be verified?

E.G. the reviewrating Item 2 is validated correctly

Thank you
Giannis