RE: Yandex Testing Tool supports JSON-LD

Hi Justin,

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:26 PM, Justin Boyan wrote:
> While Google's Structured Data Testing Tool doesn't support JSON-LD, we do

Hopefully that will change soon :-)

> have an Email Markup Tester that does -- tailored, as you might guess, to
> the use cases supported by Gmail.  Still, it's possible to paste in
> arbitrary JSON-LD (in a script tag, as with Yandex's tool).  Comments
> welcome!

Yeah, I'm aware of that and already tried it in the past. Works great. Given that it's limited to Schema.org it's also possible to avoid showing the full URLs (even though it would be nice to, e.g., show them as tooltips when you move the mouse over a property). It handles all cases I tried except the usage of remote contexts hosted somewhere else than schema.org. That's the only case where the result is wrong but still a "No errors detected" is shown. You can try it with:

  <script type="application/ld+json">
    {
      "@context": "http://json-ld.org/contexts/schema.org.jsonld",
      "@id": "http://me.markus-lanthaler.com",