Re: Suggestion/question for improving datePublished example schema.org

Hi Charles, great you agree with me on this, would be a good idea to add it.

Aaron, thanks for the schema.org link, they explain it there very well, so
I totally understand (since I actually have the same question) you posted
about that before. As far as I can see nobody replied to your mail, am I
right?
I think it's good you made the question more specific when to use meta and
when to use time. However, I can not think of any example where I should
use meta, I think you can always use time...

Kind regards,

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra