Re: Schema.org extension proposal for job market

From: Jindřich Mynarz <mynarzjindrich@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:07:32 +0100
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm returning back to this thread about the extension for JobPosting. As
recommended for extension proposals, I've compiled the proposal's
description in RDF Schema embedded in an RDFa-annotated web page:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/893551/pracovni/OPLZZ_2013/data-modelling/JobPosting_extension.html

It should conform to the RDFa Lite templates used in other RDFS+RDFa
descriptions of extension proposals here
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/default/schema.org/ext.

More detailed description of the proposal can be found in the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/JobMarket

Suggestions for improving the extension proposal in general or its
RDFS+RDFa serialisation are welcome.

Best,

Jindřich

--