Re: Schema.org extension proposal for job market

Hi,

I'm returning back to this thread about the extension for JobPosting. As
recommended for extension proposals, I've compiled the proposal's
description in RDF Schema embedded in an RDFa-annotated web page:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/893551/pracovni/OPLZZ_2013/data-modelling/JobPosting_extension.html

It should conform to the RDFa Lite templates used in other RDFS+RDFa
descriptions of extension proposals here
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/default/schema.org/ext.

More detailed description of the proposal can be found in the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/JobMarket

Suggestions for improving the extension proposal in general or its
RDFS+RDFa serialisation are welcome.

Best,

Jindřich

--