Re: Marking up quotes that relate to known Freebase topics/people

Hey Amit,

Thanks for putting in the hard work to align your content with Freebase. Fo
what you're trying to accomplish you would use your own identifiers for the
item IDs and then use the sameAs <http://schema.org/sameAs> property to
align them with Freebase. Here's how I would mark up a quotation (once the
type is part of schema.org) using Microdata:

learning.</p>
itemid="http://quotationsbook.com/quotes/author/7349/">
 <a itemprop="name" href="http://quotationsbook.com/quotes/author/7349/">Mark
Twain</a>