Re: Schema.org v1.0e published: Order schema, Accessibility properties

Hi all,

you can find more information on what has changed since the last version
here: http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/dif/dif_schema_1.0d-1.0e.html

The Schema.org entry on LOV is as well updated (versions file and
difference can be found on the timeline):
http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/details/vocabulary_schema.html

Regards,
Pierre-Yves.

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.